The WILD World of WordPress
We are WILD about WordPress and WILD about website design. Contact us today to discuss your WILDEST dreams for your amazing website. email@example.com
Website Redesign / Upgrade
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU UPGRADED YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE? Was it in the 2000’s? Between 2010 and 2014? Statistics today show that if you haven’t updated your website in the last 2 years, you aren’t harnessing the full potential of modern SEO, mobile apps, and device driven display – how customers see your website on a monitor, tablet or cell phone. Today, a business with an outdated website just doesn’t make sense with WordPress and so many other affordable options available.
A sleek, modern website invites people to learn all about your business from any device they have, whether it’s in their hand or on a desk, at any given moment. Websites make it convenient for people to discover if your business will fill their needs or they are compelled to participate in your cause. These days, shoppers and donors make split second decisions on who they shop with and donate to based on the easy of their interaction with your website.
Can you afford to let another day go by without a modern, socially savvy, mobile friendly, device driven website? Think of all the potential customers/donors you are loosing by being behind the times.
First Time Website
Here at Wild WP Women, our focus, our passion, is to help our customers revamp their outdated websites. But, we are just as passionate about helping our clients if they have never had a website before. We’ll build a professionally designed, custom website, with all of the tools needed to navigate the ever changing technological demands of the “WILD Web”.
We promise that your business partners, peers, co-workers, family and friends will be envious of your practical, functional, yet WILDLY handsome new website.
We Specialize In Web Design For . . .
- EVENTS – conferences, workshops, recitals, weddings, “milestone” events, etc.
- NON-PROFITS – arts, humanities, political, education, etc.
- SERVICE INDUSTRIES – graphic design, construction, food services, automobile repair, etc.
- ARTISTS – writers, painters, potters, dancers, photographers, etc.
- PRODUCTS – eggs, jewelry, clothing, candy, soap, grass-feed beef, etc.
- HEALTH – podiatrists, psychologists, dentists, chiropractors, physical therapists, etc.
Other “Specialty” Websites Include:
- Online Training / Educational Webinar
- Streaming Live Events – Conferences, Workshops, Concerts, etc.
- Membership / Subscrption